One Day Nature Tour at Sungei Buloh Wetland, Botanic Garden, Mount Faber and Clarke Quay
SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to be applied at checkout page. Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Time: 08:30am - 16:30pm
- Total duration: 8 hours and 0 minutes
- Pickup Location: Orchard MRT Station
- Take a breather and explore the greens at Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy your time at Clarke Quay with breath-taking water views, together with its surrounding Riverside
- Visit Singapore Famous Jewellery Factory and Fashion Outlet
- Enjoy your lunch at Maxwell Food Centre
- Mount Faber - One of the oldest green spaces in Singapore, and views over the city and Singapore Harbour
- Visit Singapore’s first ASEAN Heritage Park, Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
- 16:30pm Tour Ends at Woodlands MRT Station
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date