- Please contact the tour operator before you book to check on the availability of preferred date. Booking is non-refundable, non-transferable & no cancellation after purchased.
- A voucher will be given for The Chinatown AR Trail to explore at own time.
- Tour is available daily from 15:00 - 19:00, duration 4hrs with picnic.
- Go light as the start point and ending point are different.
- Coin lockers are not available near the meeting point for storage.
- No large suitcases as you will need to carry them on the walk.
- Baby strollers are not recommended as the path may not be on tarmac so can be uneven.
- You may need to carry the child if the terrain become unsuitable for child on the stroller.
- Drones not recommended as most area in the walk is under Protected Area.
- Avoid alcohol before and on the walk.
- All guests must be able to walk at least 10km.
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers and disabled guests, take extra care when bringing children as they will have to walk for most of the time.
- Tour excludes Tipping, insurance.
- Please bring along 1.5l of water, a good pair of walking shoes, cap/hat, umbrella, sun block, insect repellent and some snacks for the walk.
- Attire: Dri-fit tee, long trekking pants
- A voucher will be given for The Chinatown Experiential Trail to explore at own time.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Valid on the dated selected before 30 June 2021
- Child is age from 2 - 17 years old, under 2 years old may join for Free.
- No age restriction.
- Age recommended : 12 – 75 years old as there will be some walks of around 8-10km.
1. You have read and understand our Safe Management Measurements for tours in Singapore https://www.x-trekkers.com/safe-management-measurements/
2. You will complete our travel & health declaration within 2 days of the event: https://www.x-trekkers.com/travel-health-declaration-form/
3. Registration of event online: https://www.x-trekkers.com/singapore-event-registration/
4. You join this event at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your own health and safety. X-Trekkers will not be held liable for any injury or death arising from participating in this event or for any loss of or damage to your property occurring in the course of this event.
5. Excluding our tour guide/ X-Trekkers staff, the minimum participant per group is 2 pax and the maximum participant per group is 5 pax. If the minimum group size is not meet, X-Trekkers has the right to reschedule the event to an alternative date, as best as possible.
6. Photos or videos may be taken by X-Trekkers or other participants that may contain or feature you. You give your permission for materials (e.g. photographs) resulted from this event to be used by X-Trekkers in their promotion, underwriting, public relations materials (e.g. website, brochure, social media, newspaper, etc) to develop their programmes and services. The resulting materials will be the property of the company.
7. Strictly non-refunable and no cancellation
8. X-Trekkers has the right to use our tour leader if all the participants are local residents.
9. If the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond X-Trekkers’s control (such as thunder storm), including, but not limited to, force majeure events, X-Trekkers will strive to arrange for an alternative date for your consideration, as best as possible.