Go on a 2-hour guided journey to discover more about the beauty and charm of Sentosa, as well as learn about its evolution and transformation into the bustling resort island it is today.
Daily Tour Timing: 10:00am / 12:00pm / 2.00pm / 4.00pm
Meeting Point: Sentosa Cable Car Station Retail Shop
Duration: 2 hours
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Tickets to be redeemed and used by 30 June 2021
- Tour capacity is based on first come first served basis
- Tour schedules and itinerary subject to changes
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org three (03) working days in advance and attach the E-vouchers to reserve your preferred tour date and timing
- One Faber Group reserves the rights to decline/reschedule guest to the next available slot if the timing chosen is full
*Safe Management Measurements:
To ensure the health and safety of our guests, and has implemented a series of enhanced hygiene and safety protocols according to guidelines from the Ministry of Health and Singapore Tourism Board on safe management measures for tours.
- Prior to the start of the tour, guests are required to complete SafeEntry check-in for contact tracing purposes, temperature screening and mandatory hand sanitisation on-site at Sentosa Station Ticketing Counter - opposite Starbucks at Imbiah Lookout Zone. A tour guide will facilitate these procedures.
- Tour guide will use portable mic packs to amplify their voices and reduce the spread of oral droplets.
- Capping tour groups (excluding tour guide) to a maximum size of 20 guests. Groups will be further divided into sub-groups of up to 5 guests each.
- Sub-groups are to avoid intermingling.
- Guests are to keep face masks on at all times throughout the entire tour experience.
- Guests are to keep a safe distance of at least 1m between each other at all times.
- Guests are not allowed to change seats on the bus and are encouraged to follow the tour guide at all times.