River Cruise Tour with Steakhouse Dinner
SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to be applied at checkout page. Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
• For more than a century and until the later half of the 20th century, the Singapore River was the key trade artery of the nation with Boat Quay serving as the trading hub and Clarke Quay, with its numerous warehouses, serving as the storage hub.
• A government-led transformation project that began in the 1970s morphed the Singapore River from a busy commercial waterway into an attractive waterfront environment for recreation, entertainment, new commercial buildings and housing without sacrificing the historical charm of the river thanks to conserved historical monuments lining the banks of the river and buildings like the warehouses at Clarke Quay.
• Enjoy the stunning sights of the highly-impressive buildings of Singapore's CBD, the internationally-renowned Marina Bay Sands and colourful shophouses and F&B outlets as you cruise along the river.
• The cruise starts and ends at the Clarke Quay Jetty. After disembarkation and before proceeding for dinner, you can explore Clarke Quay, a historic landmark that was gazetted as a heritage conservation district in the late 1980s.
• Continue on to have dinner at the steakhouse at 5pm.