Origin Journeys' True Blue's Origin Experience
SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to be applied at checkout page. Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
Sounds like what you are looking for?
Spend a leisurely morning exploring the Peranakan gems hidden in plain sight around the Singapore city. Discover 19th-century Peranakan houses around Petain Road and Neil Road which have been restored to their former glory, bask in the incredibly stylish architecture, furnishings and the intricately painted ceramic tiles of yesteryear. We then bring you to one of the best kept secrets around the Chinatown area where you have the chance to shop for traditional enamel “tingkat” sets and hand-drawn porcelain rooster bowls). Finally arrive at True Blue Space, the sister café to True Blue Cuisine, a Michelin Bib Gourmand restaurant located in a conservation shophouse on Armenian Street, adorned with Peranakan-themed treasures and memorabilia. Baba Ben, Owner of True Blue will give you an exclusive insider’s tour of his family’s private gallery on the upper floor of the shophouse. End off your experience with lunch at the
- 0830am Meeting Time/Point Outside ToastBox at City Square Mall (Farrer Park MRT Station)
- 0845am Tour starts (Please arrive 10 minutes before tour schedule).
- 0850am Walking Tour at Petain Street to view the Peranakan Houses
- 0915am Pick-up from Petain Street to NUS Baba Heritage House for photo-stop
- 1015am Walk to Neil Road
- 1030am Walk to 64 Spottiswood Park Road for mural wall painting photo-stop
- 1100am Drive to Insider’s Secret Traditional Wares Store in Chinatown
- 1130am Drive to First Botanic Gardens
- 1145am Private Gallery tour at True Blue Cuisine
- 1215pm Lunch at True Blue Space
- 1245pm Tour ends
**Dress Code : This tour has many photo-taking opportunities but watch out for traffic as some roads/streets are narrow.