Footprints of the 'Ang Mo' era (Civic District) – Monday
SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to be applied at checkout page. Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- From Elgin Bridge, stroll along the Singapore River, which is in fact an extension of the sea reaching into the land
- On the left is the Parliament House
- Soon, you will come to the statue of Thomas Stamford Raffles
- Next, you will pass the Asian Civilizations museum (ACM), housed in the old Empress Place Building, the city’s historic building
- Cavenagh Bridge
- Cross the bridge to the Fullerton Hotel
- Merlion promenade: exceptional panorama over the city-state and the Marina Bay Sands
- Cross the Jubilee Bridge inaugurated in 2015
- the Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay
- From the Esplanade Park, catch a glimpse of grandiose buildings such as the former Supreme Court building and the old Town Hall
- Continue towards Anderson Bridge