SAFETY MEASURE: Strictly keep to maximum of 8 pax per group/cohort at all times. Admission will be rejected for more than 8 pax per group/cohort.
Please select the correct visit date as below:
Off Peak Ticket is valid for one time use only and must be used on the visit date selected that are falling on Mondays to Fridays EXCLUDING the Singapore Gazetted Public and School Holidays stated below. The Management reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to deny entry to the park or any attractions to any person, without refund or compensation if failure to comply.
- Chinese New Year 12 - 13 Feb 2021
- Chinese New Year Replacement - 15 Feb 2021
- Mar Term Break 13 - 21 Mar 2021
- Good Friday 2 Apr 2021
- Labour Day 1 May 2021
- Labour Day Replacement 3 May 2021
- Hari Raya Puasa 13 May 2021
- Vesak Day 24 May 2021
- June Term Break 29 May to 27 Jun 2021
SAFETY MEASURE: Strictly keep to maximum of 5 pax per group/cohort at all times. Admission will be rejected for more than 5 pax per group/cohort.
Wild Wild Wet Operating hours:
- Only open on Monday, Wednesday to Sunday
- Closed on Tuesday
- 12 PM to 6 PM, last admission will be 5 PM
Adult: Age 13 to 54 years old
Senior: 55 years old and above
Child: Age 3 to 12 years old
*Infant enters to Wild Wild Wet for FREE!
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
• Day Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold.
• No Amendment on Visit Date
The conditions of entry that guest accept, observe and be bound by the following terms and conditions upon entry into Wild Wild Wet:
1. Operating hours and ticket prices are subject to change at the Management's discretion.
2. Day Passes issued are only valid on the correct visit date selected, with unlimited access during the operating hours.
3. Day Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold.
4. Park may be closed for corporate/private events and there will be no sales of Day Pass and admission.
5. Operation of the slides and pools are subject to change, delay, suspension or closure due to bad weather, preventive maintenance, refurbishment or other safety and operational requirements.
6. Use of floats, life-jackets & locker rentals are on a “first come, first served” basis.
7. Photography and/or videography will be carried out at Wild Wild Wet for publicity purposes. By entering this area, you are consenting to have photos and videos containing you and your voice to be taken. Wild Wild Wet premises area monitored by CCTV surveillance.
8. The Management shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by park guests within Wild Wild Wet premises, arising from any acts or omissions of Wild Wild Wet, its staff and/or its other park guests whether those acts or omissions are negligent or otherwise.
9. The Management reserves the right, at our absolute discretion, to deny entry to the park or any attractions to any person or to require a person already admitted to leave the park or any ride, without refund or compensation, in circumstances such as failure to comply with the park rules, illegal, unsafe or offensive conduct or in other circumstances that we at our sole discretion deem necessary.
10. The Management reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions of Entry without prior notice