- This ticket is valid for one person only. Rides cannot be shared amongst several guests.
- As part of Covid 19 Safe Management Measures, guests are required to make a timeslot booking prior to heading to the attraction, please visit https://www.skylineluge.com/en/sentosa/3rd-party-booking/to book a time slot.
- Skyline Luge is open 5 days a week: Monday, Thursday, Sunday 11 am to 7.30 pm (last admission 6.30 pm) and Friday, Saturday 11 am to 9.30 pm (last admission 8.30 pm) We are closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays unless it is a public or school holiday.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Valid until 31 Dcember 2021.
- Non-refundable and no cancellations
- Luge rides on a single ticket cannot be split over different days.
- Persons ride entirely and knowingly at their own personal risk.
- The bearer of this ticket agrees to comply with the rules of conduct and safety for all activities.
- The bearer hereby accepts to assume full responsibility for any damage or injury of any nature which he / she may suffer or cause to others and hereby holds Skyline Luge Sentosa Company Pte Ltd, Sentosa Development Corporation and its subsidiaries free of all legal liability. Any accident causing injury to a Rider or other persons must be reported to Skyline Luge Sentosa Co. Pte Ltd immediately following the completion of the ride. This ticket remains at all times the property of Skyline Luge Sentosa Company Pte Ltd and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Violators of any of the rules of conduct and safety will see their ticket privileges revoked. No refunds or exchanges for lost tickets. Resale is illegal.