- Madame Tussauds: 11:00am - 7:00pm (last admission 6:00pm) Tuesday & Wednesday is Closed
- Cable Car: 8:45am - 8:30pm, Open Daily
- Toast & Curry: 9:30am - 9:30pm, Open Daily
Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at email@example.com.
Gai Gai Tour Schedule (Available Weekends only)
Weekends (Saturday - Sunday), 2 scheduled tours
Gai Gai Tour Meeting Point with Guide
Faber Peak ticketing counter. Please be at the meeting point 10mins before tour schedule.
Exclusive F&B / Retail Perks for Gai Gai Tour ticket
Show your Gai Gai tour ticket to the staff to receive 10% off total bill (min. spend $10 applies) at F&B outlet - Arbora. Retail perks - 10% off total bill (min. spend $10 applies) apply at Singapore Cable Car Gift Shop, located at Imbiah & Faber Peak. Valid for One-time redemption only. Retail discount is not valid with F&B, Confectionary, Convenience Goods.
Sentosa Island Bus Tour (SIBT) Schedule (Available Daily)
Monday - Sunday, 4 scheduled tours
10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 4.00pm
SIBT Meeting Point with Guide
Sentosa Station ticketing counter (Opposite Starbucks) at Imbiah Lookout Zone. Please be at the meeting point 10mins before tour schedule.
Exclusive F&B / Retail Perks for SITB ticket
Show your bus tour tickets to the staff to receive 10% off total bill (min. spend $10 applies) at F&B outlets - Arbora | Dusk Restaurant & Bar | Good Old Days. Retail perks
- 10% off total bill (min. spend $10 applies) apply at Sentosa Fun Shops & 'Sure Win Lucky Dip' at Cable Car Gift Shop, located at Imbiah. Valid for One-time redemption only. Retail discount is not valid with F&B, Confectionary, Convenience Goods.
Toast & Curry Meal Voucher
Present your ticket at Toast & Curry and receive $5 off total bill (no min. spend required). Located at iFly Singapore, beside Beach Station.
On your date of visit, redemption info:
(1) Online confirmation receipt must first be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
(2) Credit Card used for purchase will be required upon redemption for verification purposes.
(3) Upon exchange of confirmation receipt for package ticket, all items listed are only valid on the day of exchange, i.e 1 day.
Redemptions can be made at the following Sentosa Ticketing Counters:
VivoCity Station (Vivocity Shopping Mall Level 3) -Previously known as Sentosa Station
Resorts World Station - Previously known as Waterfront Station
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Voucher is valid for redemption from Sentosa ticketing counters until 30th June 2021
- Please do note that bookings are subjected to availablilty and capacity for tour bookings.
- Non-refundable, non-transferable and no cancellation