GoGreen EcoAdventure Daily: 10am - 7.30pm (Last ride for 30 min. Eco Adventure: 6.45pm)
Madame Tussauds: 11:00am - 7:00pm (last admission 6:00pm) Tuesday & Wednesday is Closed
Marrybrown: 11:00am - 9:00pm, Open Daily
Sentosa Reservation Centre will be in touch with you within 48hrs to verify and facilitate the reservation of your package. Alternatively, for any booking queries you may wish to email the Reservation Centre directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marrybrown's Meal Voucher:
Present your ticket at Marrybrown and receive $10 off total bill (no min. spend required). Located at iFly Singapore, beside Beach Station.
Sentosa Island Bus Tour (SIBT) Schedule (Available Daily)
Monday - Sunday, 4 scheduled tours
10.00am, 12.00pm, 2.00pm, 4.00pm
SIBT Meeting Point with Guide
Sentosa Station ticketing counter (Opposite Starbucks) at Imbiah Lookout Zone. Please be at the meeting point 10mins before tour schedule.
Exclusive F&B / Retail Perks for SITB ticket
Show your bus tour tickets to the staff to receive 10% off total bill (min. spend $10 applies) at F&B outlets - Arbora | Dusk Restaurant & Bar | Good Old Days. Retail perks
- 10% off total bill (min. spend $10 applies) apply at Sentosa Fun Shops & 'Sure Win Lucky Dip' at Cable Car Gift Shop, located at Imbiah. Valid for One-time redemption only. Retail discount is not valid with F&B, Confectionary, Convenience Goods.
On your date of visit, redemption info:
(1) Online confirmation receipt must first be redeemed at Sentosa Ticketing Counters.
(2) Credit Card used for purchase will be required upon redemption for verification purposes.
(3) Upon exchange of confirmation receipt for package ticket, all items listed are only valid on the day of exchange, i.e 1 day.
Redemptions can be made at the following Sentosa Ticketing Counters:
VivoCity Station (VivoCity Shopping Mall Level 3) -Previously known as Sentosa Station
Resorts World Station - Previously known as Waterfront Station
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Voucher is valid for redemption from Sentosa ticketing counters until 30th June 2021
- Please do note that bookings are subjected to availablilty and capacity for tour bookings.
- Non-refundable, Non-transferable and no cancellation
- Child is 4 - 12 years old.
- Children under the age of 3 would also require a child ticket, and an indeminty form would need to be signed by the parent / guardian.