Located 57 storeys up from the heart of the Marina Bay area, the SkyPark Observation Deck boasts scenic views of the panoramic vistas of Marina Bay and Singapore’s world-class cityscape. Take in a bird’s-eye view of Gardens by the Bay and the impressive Supertree Grove or admire the sea view that stretches from Marina South Pier to the Singapore Strait.
From above, try your hand at spotting Singapore’s iconic landmarks. Look out for the capsules on the Singapore Flyer and the durian-shaped domes of the Esplanade – or the Merlion statue, another major tourist attraction in Singapore. Be sure to also keep an eye out for the orange-tiled roofs of the shophouses along the Singapore River.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Reduced maximum guest capacity applies
- Ticket is valid until 31 December 2021.
- Ticket is valid for use on Mondays to Sundays (excluding Public Holidays)
- Child is apply for 2- 12 years old.
- Tickets may not be re-sold or re-distributed.
- No refund or exchange on unused tickets.
- Not applicable with other offers and promotions.
- Marina Bay Sands reserves the right to deny entry to visitors suspected of breach of Terms & Conditions of sale and entry.
- Marina Bay Sands reserves the right to make changes and modifications to the promotion without prior notice.
- Please refer to the official Marina Bay Sands website for any updated information, such as closure dates.
*Other Sands Skypark Observation DeckT&Cs apply