- Jurong Bird Park admission ticket using SingapoRediscovers Voucher is not applicable for visit during 1 – 31 January 2021.
- Identification may be required upon redemption.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
- Please use the ticket by 30 June 2021.
- Blackout period: 1 – 31 January 2021
- A child aged from 3 to 12 years of age will required an admission ticket. Children below 3 years old may enter the WRS Parks for free, subject to WRS’ satisfactory verification.
- A Youth is apply to aged 13 to 17 years old.
- A senior is apply for aged 60 years and above.
- Tickets are subject to WRS Parks’ prevailing “Park Ticket Terms & Conditions” published at https://www.wrs.com.sg/en/park-terms.html.
- Valid for one entry only.
- Valid for adult admission.
- Identification may be required upon redemption. Corporate discounts will require staff pass or student pass for verification.
- Non-refundable and valid for use by voucher holder only.
- Admission is at voucher holder own risk. WRS and Globaltix will not be responsible for any loss & damages or injury sustained by the voucher holder while in the park, any assistance provided shall not be construed as admission of liability.
- Voucher holder agrees not to use photographs/recording in the park for commercial purposes.
- Unauthorized duplication or sale of vouchers is prohibited.
- In the event of dispute, WRS electronic records shall prevail.
- Ticket prices and governing conditions are subject to change without notice.
- Exit and re-enter the park on the same day during operation hour. Please get the stamp chop from gantry staff.