iFly Singapore - The Challenge Package
SingapoRediscovers Vouchers to be applied at checkout page. Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
Please note that bookings involving the use of SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are non-refundable and non-resellable.
Who Can Fly / Eligibility
Flyers must be 7 years of age and above; 120 kg maximum if under 1.8m tall, 140 kg maximum if over 1.8 m tall; not pregnant; have no plaster cast; are not under the influence of alcohol or drugs; have not previously dislocated the shoulder; have no history of back/neck injury or heart problems.
1. All flyers must complete the Waiver Form.
2. Flyers below 18 years of age need signed permission from parent or guardian.
1. Flyers are required to check in 1 hour prior to the flight time as all flyers need to attend professional training to ensure safety throughout flight experience.
2. Flyers must be able to comfortably wear one of our helmets.
3. Be attired in T-shirts, shorts, jeans or pants. Ladies are advised not to dress in skirts or dresses.
4. Wear closed-toe shoes with laces, preferably sneakers / track shoes. (Charge of S$4.00 for a pair of iFly Singapore Socks and rental of a pair of sneakers)
5. Avoid wearing accessories like necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches, etc.
6. Strictly NO photography / videography is allowed directly in front of wind tunnel.
Rescheduling & Cancellation
1. No rescheduling on the day of flight. Any rescheduling required before the day of flight shall have a charge of S$30.00 per flyer.
2. Any no shows or rescheduling on the day of flight shall be subjected to a 100% cancellation fee. No show is defined as being late for check-in.
3. There shall strictly be no refund for any flight cancellation, no show or late check-in.
4. In the event that iFly Singapore exercises any discretion for refund for exceptional cases, there shall be an administrative fee of S$30.00 to be charged. This shall include situations such as but not limited to wrong booking, double booking, medical condition, etc.